Facilitating cooperation across Africa to increase maritime security
In 2013 the inaugural OPV Africa was launched in partnership with the Nigerian Navy. The event was without parallel as over 400 senior members of the international maritime community, including over 180 naval officers of which there were 60 flag officers and 6 services chiefs, attended the event to discuss solutions to maritime security in Africa, as well as to inspect an exhibition of almost 30 stands showcasing services and products to help facilitate this.
Returning for 2015 in Lagos, the event constitutes Africa’s foremost forum for naval operations and international and intergovernmental cooperation.
Now with the option of gaining exclusive in-depth insight about West African navies at the West African focus day on the 24th August, this event represents the best possible way to gain access to Africa's maritime security community.
Register now to attend the 2nd edition of the event
If you want to be part of the 2nd edition of the event and showcase your ideas and solutions to demonstrate how you can contribute to maritime security, then please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 reasons to attend OPV Africa 2015:
- Meet with Chiefs of Naval Staff and senior flag officers from all over Africa looking for solutions and acquisitions to improve their operational performance
- Be a part of the biggest gathering of senior decision makers in both oil and gas offshore security and naval operations every year in Africa
- Greatly enhance and reinforce your naval and government contacts through face to face meetings and networking with over 100 senior officers
- Find many of the world’s best technologies for special forces and navies all under one roof and save time and travel in sourcing them throughout the year
- Participate in the huge media buzz to help promote the good work of your organisation to the international maritime and defence community